Where do you post your music?

IronFlippy

Dedicated To My Member
Aside from Dmusic, Myspace and Purevolume, what sites do you guys use to post your music? There seem to be a bunch of places, I wanted to go through them a bit before I start using one. I'll probably end up making an account at all or most of them, for the widest audience.

I have my music currently only on my own band site and SoundClick. In future I'm definitely going to keep my own site at www.chaosresearch.de as the main portal for my music promotion but I'm also looking for another sites like SoundClick for the widest possible audience, as you also stated.

I have been very happy with SoundClick so far. I use the basic free version. Only negative point is the increased amount of spam but then again that's inevitable if you have your email address ANYWHERE in the net...

If you're interested in exposure, Soundclick has a pretty big audience for a free site. Someplace like GarageBand.com might get you somewhere, as most folks on there are actually trying to "make it." In order to post songs, you have to either pay a fee or review other folk's songs. It can be pretty cutthroat.

I use soundclick, and a few norwegian ones, though I must say soundclick was by far more proffesional, with the copyright stuff.
cool page.

Back