Where can someone order 3rd party replacement keyboard enclosures?

M|\tt

Hello, I need a replacement enclosure for my Fatar SL-880 PRO 88 hammer action MIDI controller. Does anyone know of any third party companies who make/sell replacement enclosures? I thought I heard of such a thing, that some music instrument repair shops order them for repairs. Anyone know of any? I tried getting in touch with Fatar, but heard nothing back. I know they only sell the 990's now, but hey, that case might even work with mine--they sure look identical. Thanks!

-Matt

i worked in keyboard repair for along time and never heard of such a thing... how fuk'd is the case?? are ya going to gig out with this??? if not find some hardcore woodworker hobbyist and turn him loose on it...

Hello, I need a replacement enclosure for my Fatar SL-880 PRO 88 hammer action MIDI controller. Does anyone know of any third party companies who make/sell replacement enclosures? I thought I heard of such a thing, that some music instrument repair shops order them for repairs. Anyone know of any? I tried getting in touch with Fatar, but heard nothing back. I know they only sell the 990's now, but hey, that case might even work with mine--they sure look identical. Thanks!

-Matt

try this maybe?

http://www.keyboardcases.com/

Back