Where can I get Ableton 9?

carter1888

I'm getting a copy from my mate in a couple of weeks but want to get started on it now:listeningmusic:

Having trouble finding it, where can I get a copy for mac?:thumbs up:

If he already paid $200.00 for it, which I don't think is the actual price, then where is it , and why is he looking for another one? Smells kind of fishy to me!:wtf:

If he already paid $200.00 for it, which I don't think is the actual price, then where is it , and why is he looking for another one? Smells kind of fishy to me!:wtf:

I bought a licence from someone but they aren't going to be able xfer it until they return home which will be at least two weeks. I was looking for an idea of where I could get it now, I know I wont be able to save anything but would like to start familiarising myself with the software as i've never used it before.

Is there a trial version available on their site? Might be crippled or have a time limit on use, but something to play with.

Yes, Ableton allows for a trail version. You have to register I think, but a 30day trail should be downloadable.

Was just about to say the same thing. I'm almost certain that Ableton offers a 30 day trial. And I apologize for possibly implying that you are a n'er-do-well, but thievery is neither encouraged or tolerated at this site. Good luck to you.
PS. You can't have your friend text or email you the pertinent information?

Something still smells like fish.

I must say though, I did buy Maschine from a member here, and I downloaded what I could (from NI) to use the thing, before NI support took two weeks to figure out license transfer bs.

Still- the paying of $200 for software, but the guy out of town thing... Wonder if he is 'fishing' also?

Wow, that's awesome. I don't know how many times I've been out in the woods, miles from the nearest power outlet and been like, "If only I could run some loops right now..."

OK, have fun at my lack inability to spell, really funny. ;)

Something still smells like fish.

I must say though, I did buy Maschine from a member here, and I downloaded what I could (from NI) to use the thing, before NI support took two weeks to figure out license transfer bs.

Still- the paying of $200 for software, but the guy out of town thing... Wonder if he is 'fishing' also?

You should see a doctor about that

Back