Where can I get a record cutting machine?

Yasoo

I want real scratches in my cuts and I want to use my riffs. I've used some great tools to rip through .wav files, but it's not quite the same and I haven't found anything low latency that I can play in real time. So, it's time to get the turntable and do it right. But how do I get my riffs cut to vinyl?

I also want one but it's fuggin expensive. Vestax makes one that's aobut 7000 bucks and new heads are like 400 bucks each which only last for 20 hours. check out the vestax vrx-2000. I don't know if there's anything cheaper.

T

ad0lescnts said:
I also want one but it's fuggin expensive. Vestax makes one that's aobut 7000 bucks and new heads are like 400 bucks each which only last for 20 hours. check out the vestax vrx-2000. I don't know if there's anything cheaper.
I have been to the Vestax website. where can you buy that stuff, though? What do you mean "heads"? The cutting piece?

Yasoo said:
I have been to the Vestax website. where can you buy that stuff, though? What do you mean "heads"? The cutting piece?
Yes, the heads are what cut the grooves. The cutting stylus takes a major beating cutting the vinyl.

Look around your area, and on the web. There a places that will make your record for you for a fee.

Ask anyone you look at for a sample. Cutting vinyl is not easy, no matter what Vestax says.

Last edited:
Back