When people

dogooder

on either side of the aisle demonize everyone on the other side, that is when I know they went off the deep end. I know this may sound horrible to some of you, but there are good and bad progressives and conservatives. Enough bad ideas on both sides and also good ideas on both sides. You might have to quit parroting and look beyond your parties talking points. Don't be fooled though, almost all our politicians from both sides of the aisle are bought and paid for. They like to toss us a bone now and then to keep the dust down.

Best thread in a long time and I agree 100%
Money, and those (not millionaires in The Hills) who wield it hold the power and create the workings of our global economy and politics. Money rules all. It’s just that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a third perspective that, in just the last 60yrs, has been rejected world wide by all parties...

""pol·i·tics
[ˈpäləˌtiks]
-noun;
The activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power:""

Political parties are divisive and confrontational by definition... and ALL issues have been politicized.

The world has rejected the prophetic wisdom that holds us all equally accountable.

I don't pretend to understand you... Man's treacherous wisdom and God's will have never been compatible.

However, I'm convinced that mankind has so completely removed itself from God's grace that God now has no choice but to intervene.
You believe in talking snakes also?

I believe in God's word, which was written so that the limited minds of man could comprehend.
I also believe in God's promise to answer sincere men, and that all truth is a gift of the Spirit.

No snake has ever spoken to me. If one speaks to you, please let me know...
You didn't answer the question. Supposedly a talking snake gave Eve the go ahead. Do you believe in talking snakes? This is the way I see your god. Vindictive, cruel, a child killer who equates them to cattle. You can keep him.
So Moses said, “This is what the Lord says: ‘About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the female slave, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well." I went to Catholic school for four years and have read the bible cover to cover except for the begats, three times through. I have an inkling to what is in there. I like the part about the 200 foreskins best. Priceless.

Last edited:
Look...
I believe, if God really wanted to, He could make your asshole speak.

Oh, wait... :unsure:
You are such a good Christian. If Christ were real and he returned you would crucify him all over again, I know your kind well. To top it off, you didn't answer the question. Do you believe in talking snakes?

I think he answered your question pretty well in his last post :-)
No, he did not. It is a simple yes or no question. He beat around the bush so much he scared the snakes away. Yes or no, do you believe in talking snakes, it doesn't get much simpler than that. What would be someones reason for evading the question and not answering? I have a specific reason for asking this question and would like an answer. If a person doesn't want to answer, just say so, don't beat around the bush. As long as you beat around the bush I will continue asking.

I also believe that a talking donkey would probably sound just like Eddie Murphy :)

Back