What's wrong with this?

eternalpayn

Hey everyone. I was working on what was originally going to be an industrial metal song, but it turned into more of a hip-hop-ish club song. So I figured I'd just roll with it. The thing is, I know next to nothing about this genre. Can anybody tell me what needs to be worked on for this, and what I'm doing right (if anything at all)?
It's the song that's going to start playing on the profile. here

Sorry to bump, but does anybody have any feedback on this? Like I said, I have no idea what to think of it. I like it personally, but I'm very inexperienced with the club/hip-hop genre and I don't know how to improve upon it, etc.

Don't apologize for bumping a thread that these LAME ASSES didn't comment on. :D

Actually, it's a difficult tune to give feedback on, because you're really asking for more of a subjective opinion about the work itself rather mix comments. It sounds fine to me, and that's about all I'm qualified to say, if that. I fucking hate stuff that doesn't have vocals and guitars, so I have no idea if this is passable or good or bad or anything else.

You like it, right?

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out if it qualifies as good in the world of rap, and if it's even at a point where it could be rapped over. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it, man. :)

Back