Whats the Rush - New Track Feedback

Oh man, those harmonies are outstanding, shit mate!

At first I thought your percussion/ shaker and that came in too loud, and I thought your right channel acoustic came in too loud...then it all clicked in together with those harmonies and I just went 'fuck it' this is brilliant.

I'm fucking green with envy.

:D

Seriously, it's great

Hi

I like the song a lot. The guitars are brillant and the vocal harmonies are well done. The sound of the snare is sub-par compared to the rest.

Nice work.

/Jack Real.

Yeah thats some pretty phenominal vocal shit going on there. Very impressive. The rest of the song sounds pretty good. No nits from me. :)

Monkey Allen said:
Oh man, those harmonies are outstanding, shit mate!

At first I thought your percussion/ shaker and that came in too loud, and I thought your right channel acoustic came in too loud...then it all clicked in together with those harmonies and I just went 'fuck it' this is brilliant.

I'm fucking green with envy.

:D

Seriously, it's great

Thanks for the feedback it's much appreciated. your right about the shaker, i have to admit it crossed my mind but i've worked on this alot recently and i'm frankly sick of it, i'm sure you know what it's like.

Jack Real said:
Hi

I like the song a lot. The guitars are brillant and the vocal harmonies are well done. The sound of the snare is sub-par compared to the rest.

Nice work.

/Jack Real.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. The snare arrrrrrrrrraggggggghhhhhhhhh, seriously it's a stereo loop from a drums on demand set, they are really handy when your not a drummer, but still no real replacement. The snare was so compressed and gun shot like. i wanted something far more organic sounding but i'd already recorded. i ended up eq'ing the hell out of it. Short of going back and replacing the snare in each sample i'm stumped.

Greg_L said:
Yeah thats some pretty phenominal vocal shit going on there. Very impressive. The rest of the song sounds pretty good. No nits from me. :)

Can't argue with that, thanks for your words.

Oh yeah. Vocals are kinda hypnotic. You almost forget to critique.

Having said that, I don't really have any nits. Other than the acoustic guitar needs a little more body.

Nice song.

as was already said amazing harmony, i really liked the guitars the only let down is the snare

cool song though

The snare just sounds super compressed, but I don't think it detracts from the overall sound. The shaker and strumming are a big part of the "percussion" of this song, so the snare doesn't really need to drive the beat. I think its fine like it is. Just my 2 cents.

Back