whats the deal with all the red chicklets!?

bryank

my lord! i understand the concept of the green/red chicklets for positive and negative feedabck and all...............but my god, i just got bombarded by people with reds........just because i posted a thread that has been done before.........and it was all in good faith for getting/giving some "new" info on DAW software. i understand about there being so many threads on this topic, but what i was trying to do was lump ALL the software in one thread. Most threads only include a shootout on like 4 or 5 softwares, but i was going for all of them.....and thier current upgrades and products.

but instead............it rained red chickletts that day. because people said " theres enough threads on this topic, go away"

and after all the posts i leave, trying to give good advice and comments, now people just leave bad feedback...just because my rep is screwed anyways....so why not leave more red chickletts on this guy.............reguardless of what good advice he gives...............

thanks guys...........my ranting and raving is over. you may proceed with more red chickletts after reading this thread.......im sure ill get more after yall read this.........

ive never figured out how it works as far as number of posts vs...rep points...........

its all greek to me......

Back