What's "rep power"?

No - I have 90+ points and only a rep power of 3. Honestly, I explained it to you. The flip side is, as guessed above, if you have a higher Rep Power that means you add or take away more points when you leave feedback for others. Honest! Now give me some positive feedback!!;)

Noise--

BTW, noisedude is certainly a fitting name for a dude living in Leeds, UK.

When I was a boy, I thought "Live at Leeds" was one of my favorite records despite all the scratchy noises.

Noisedude is the dumbest name ever!!!

When I was signing up for a hotmail account, I wanted 'musicman' or something similar. So I went through every combination of music and bloke related words till I found one that was free ... unfortunately noisedude was a long way from where I started!! Then I had to use it as my username everywhere because my memory is so poor!

Nothing happens live at Leeds any more - it's probably the biggest city in the world not to have a single decent large music venue.

chessrock said:
Guys ...

Rep power corresponds to your estimated penis length, when erect.

Number of points = inches.

That's impressive, chess! Or maybe it corresponds to the number of consecutive months without a date because we piddle our hours away on this board. ;) :D

chessrock said:
Guys ...

Rep power corresponds to your estimated penis length, when erect.

Number of points = inches.

So if you are negative points you have a :eek: .........aahhh, that explains a lot. :)

Do the points cause the condition, or does the condition cause the points?

Whoops- girlfriend just saw this. :D

Richard Monroe said:
My rep power was 7, but it went down to 6! I think I'm going to cry now... Richie
Apparently I gave you good feedback recently but as soon as I can I shall leave you some more ... ;)

Reactions: NL5
Back