Whats happening?

Fender

I was wondering if I have done something wrong here. When I open this song I did in Cubase it always asks me "use audio5_tk_.wav?" or something like that and a couple other. I just clkick no. Why is this happening? I allready lost one song cause I saved something as an arrangment and lost everything??? I don't know, I'm gonna have to read the manual some more I guess. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Adam.

When your recording, make sure that the path for the recorded files is where you want them to go. With the song open, check under audio pool. Make sure the path is correct for all the audio files, if there is a ?? on any of the files, these are most likely the ones that were recorded to different path, and can't be found without re-finding them. If you right click the file, you can "refind it". The other possibility is that you erased the file, but the track info still exists. If the this track is not needed, find it in the arrangement window, highlight in and hit delete, resave the song.

Whenever I start on a new song, I create a directory for the song name, and the first time I hit record, select that folder for all audio files. This makes organization and backup easier.

Back