whats a good audio interface?

guitar_chris

I'm a singer songwriter and im on the market for an audio interface. My buddy suggested the Lexicon Omega but after reading the reviews of it overheating im not so sure about that choice. And I've also been told about the Line 6 UX-2 which has mixed reviews good and bad. I wanna record live acoustic guitar and vocals backed with MIDI tracks. I dont have much money to work with around $200 would be ideal just trying to acheive a decent sound at an afforable price and something that will last. Willing to spend more if neccesary. Thanks in advance any input will be appreciated.

I'm a singer songwriter and im on the market for an audio interface. My buddy suggested the Lexicon Omega but after reading the reviews of it overheating im not so sure about that choice. And I've also been told about the Line 6 UX-2 which has mixed reviews good and bad. I wanna record live acoustic guitar and vocals backed with MIDI tracks. I dont have much money to work with around $200 would be ideal just trying to acheive a decent sound at an afforable price and something that will last. Willing to spend more if neccesary. Thanks in advance any input will be appreciated.

the best and biggest bang for the buck in the $200.00 price range is going to be the MAudio Delta 1010 this is a PCI card so it will have to be installed into the computer which is a very simple and strait forward procedure.

Back