"Whatcha say the last time"

El niño boikot

Hello Dear friends of music,

i have brought out a new, very interesting single. There is lots of famous people posting in reference to me in relation to some other story with a girl; even the spanish TV is quoting me all the time. So i need my music to cause some impression now. I would like to make some publicity of my music, which is all in this page:

Thanks a lot for hearing! Feel free to leave a like
Andres.

Andres

First of all, it's not a style that I would chose. I'm old school rock and roll, so take that into account. The genre works very well in clubs, where the focus is dancing and socializing. I can't comment on lyrics, since I don't understand the language.

My biggest concern was some obvious distortion. An example was around the 2:15 to 2:30 mark. The vocals sound distorted, and not in a pleasant way or a way to emphasize a point or style. I don't know if this is intentional, but it seems to show up at various points. That's my biggest issue with the track. Checking out your other tracks on Soundcloud, I hear the same thing on "All Eeyes on Me". Both tracks seem to be overdriven. Perhaps it was something in the mastering, or over compression, or maybe the levels were just set too high to try to get maximum volume for a club track. Or it may have been intentional.

Back