what software you all use????

PRiZ

Does anyone here use logic platinum???
... I sometimes feel like this isn't worth using for hiphop and I'm playing myself every hour I try to learn this complex program...
What do you all fnd the best in a hiphop sense...????

the got that

Cubase is the best all around. endless tracks, user friendly, good tech support ,vst instruments, compatible with everything ,and even works good with wavelab. You want loops they got loops. You want real drum sound for a warmer feel they got it. Synths they support them. You can go to that otha level if you work it right

Well...

Personally, I prefer n-Track Studio. Cubase is powerful, alright, but it's got a fairly steep learning curve to really get it going. Between using Powertracks for midi and n-Track for digital audio/arranging/recording, I really have no need for anything else. And it's a hell of a lot cheaper But to each his own. You'd be well served to download some demos of programs and feel your way through to see which suits your needs best.

Warpticon

my folkz use logic platinum he droped a album using that its raw, better than cakewalk. But yall should get pro tools. wit pro tools its a done deal.

all i use is:

12-tone's cakewalk/sonar for sequencing/mixing

and

sekd's redroaster (ie.. samplitude master) for mastering

i've got acid or whatever but i never use it. i've got an asr-x pro sampler.

im back!!!!!!!!!

yep im back guyz. ready 2 cauze more hell.

cubase
acid
sound forge
and numerous plug ins.

thats what i use. however i have so many programs that i cant use em all. im STARTING to get into fruity loops.
i hear its hot for r&b and hip hop.

heres an example of some tracks i did for this one guy.
my music is rock/rap with an eerie dark mood. however this is .........i dont know what to call it. but it isnt looped over and over and over and over.....

please listen and give me some feed back. it was done on an xp60 and chopped up in cubase. i recored the song from the xp into the vs on 2 channels only.

http://artists2.iuma.com/preview/ipfreelee

czar of bizarre

I use Cubase for my all my recording and editing, I find it very easy to get around in. All you got to is spend at least two night messing with it to get you up and going. Sometime I use pro tools 5.0LE but, since I don't have that many RTAS plugins it's very limiting. Don't get me wrong the software is great, especially for automation and mixing but, without good pluggins you really can't go to far. On the other hand vst plugins work great and you can get some really useful ones on line for free. My experience with Logic is very limited, but i can tell you this it's great for midi, the way you can organize your sound moduels is great, but it is a bit more complex and not as friendly. For CD mastering I do use Emagic Waveburner, really the only thing avialable for mac, besides masterlist cd, that allows use to compile all your track and create and album with cross fades and everything.

Well thats my 2 cents

peace
Nelson

www.geocities.com/warcountry

hello,

i use reason, acid 3.0, wavelab, recycle, sometimes fruityl00ps for very complex drum patterns.

mastering is done with waves plugins (really nice!)

greets

Ge.ti.Mo.

cool edit pro
sound forge
cubase
cakewalk pro audio
acid- bought it but now I rarely use it, at least not like I thought I would.
fruityloops
wavelab
I have more programs but these are the ones that I feel the most comfortable with and have given me the best results.

Back