What? No more Dragon cave?

Sad to see. I came around to post in the Dragon Cave. Is Camn still alive and does he ever post here?

Remember when forums used to be big on the web? That was a long long time ago. Today's my birthday, I'm an old man. I was around back in the good ol days.

Sad to see. I came around to post in the Dragon Cave. Is Camn still alive and does he ever post here?

Hey What's up Chuck?....Sorry couldn't resist.. Don't remember you as a username but then again you were probably something else.."Back in the Day" ..yeah time marches on and things change... Haven't seen Cam around in years...very few of the early 2000 crew still come around...Forums still exist and I'm sure there are ones out there in the ocean of millions of forums that are kind of sort of like what we had going on back then...but I've yet to find one...It was a pretty unique collection of asshats that regularly got together and bullshitted about nothing and everything...Some extreme comedy, revelations, entertainment and www musician type friends.. With the new ownership and the times a changing it had become a pretty negative place to hang...The Mods and powers that be decided it was best to close it down and left us Prime Time in its place....... a Cave cleansed of politics, religion and controversy. A steak without seasoning..still a steak but pretty bland.

Oh yeah....Happy Boithday ya OLD FART!

I don't miss the cave that got shut down at all.
The cave I liked died shortly after the turn of the century.

so is the content gone? or is it somehow accessible? Some good times were had by all... funny jamfest threads, and links to pics and stuff!

so is the content gone? or is it somehow accessible? Some good times were had by all... funny jamfest threads, and links to pics and stuff!

The content is not accessible to we common users, if it is still somewhere sitting on a server and the mods can access it I'm not sure..Yep a ton of good threads that may very well have all been lost in the fire.

Remember when forums used to be big on the web? That was a long long time ago. Today's my birthday, I'm an old man. I was around back in the good ol days.
I wonder if form action diminished with FB's rise, what year was that 2009, or 2010? Maybe they'll have a resurgence in the face of FB getting old quickly.

Back