What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting...

WTF did Trump think he was going to do with those secret documents?

1) He is not allowed to take the documents from their original location to an offsite location
2) There is no such thing as a "Standing order" to declassify
3) He has admitted publicly that he had them
4) Any moron that thinks the FBI planted them is... um... a fucking idiot. Why would the FBI plant declassified documents? Idiot.
5) He was subpoenaed to hand them over, but only gave back some of them
6) He was asked if that was all of them and he lied
7) It was a last resort to have the FBI go to Mar A Lago and seize the balance of the secret documents. That's his fault and nobody else's

So... WTF did Trump think he was going to do with those secret documents?
Sell them? What possible use could they be to a "citizen"?

This is getting mean about dumb shit that none of us have any control over.
I get what you mean - but telling the truth is something we do have control over. Staying with one thing.... one point.... and hashing that out is something we do have control over. But instead we've got these goobs who dodge, slither, deny, and say and claim things that aren't true. And then claim that the other is doing the same thing. It's madness.

I just wish I could get one of these dudes to calm down, slow down, and discuss. I'm very willing and capable.

RFR, Jimmy, MOOD..... I challenge any one of you to have a responsible, intelligent, discussion with me. I've been reading what you guys say for months now - and I'm not convinced that a single one of you has any interest in that. I like hashing it out, staying on point, getting to the bottom of shit. The only caveat with me is that I'm an air conditioning contractor in north Texas and I am *super* busy this time of year - so discussion with me, a serious discussion, the type of which I am looking for on any number of topics, is challenged only by my current time constraints. But if you're in no hurry, I'm in no hurry.

I just wish we could talk.... and get to that point in a discussion where I say to you: "I see your point"

Still waiting...

1) He is not allowed to take the documents from their original location to an offsite location
2) There is no such thing as a "Standing order" to declassify
3) He has admitted publicly that he had them
4) Any moron that thinks the FBI planted them is... um... a fucking idiot. Why would the FBI plant declassified documents? Idiot.
5) He was subpoenaed to hand them over, but only gave back some of them
6) He was asked if that was all of them and he lied
7) It was a last resort to have the FBI go to Mar A Lago and seize the balance of the secret documents. That's his fault and nobody else's

I'll take a stab at this.

1) He is not allowed to take the documents from their original location to an offsite location- That's actually true. Can't refute that one.
2) There is no such thing as a "Standing order" to declassify- Of course not. That's ridiculous.
3) He has admitted publicly that he had them. Well sure, however he can always say he didn't.
4) Any moron that thinks the FBI planted them is... um... a fucking idiot. Why would the FBI plant declassified documents? Ok, I relent on this. You're right. They wouldn't.
5) He was subpoenaed to hand them over, but only gave back some of them. If they want the rest the can get a warrant and come get 'em.
6) He was asked if that was all of them and he lied. I mean, it was "all of them" in the sense that that was all that he gave them, sure.
7) It was a last resort to have the FBI go to Mar A Lago and seize the balance of the secret documents. That's his fault and nobody else's. True, but we can still tell the base that the FBI planted the evidence and this witch hunt has gone on long enough. They're idiots. They will literally believe anything we tell them. Before we know it some Irish jackass will be advocating for our innocence in an off topic sub on an archaic home recording website. And the mods will actually side with him. Seriously. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true.

I'll take a stab at this.

1) He is not allowed to take the documents from their original location to an offsite location- That's actually true. Can't refute that one.
2) There is no such thing as a "Standing order" to declassify- Of course not. That's ridiculous.
3) He has admitted publicly that he had them. Well sure, however he can always say he didn't.
4) Any moron that thinks the FBI planted them is... um... a fucking idiot. Why would the FBI plant declassified documents? Ok, I relent on this. You're right. They wouldn't.
5) He was subpoenaed to hand them over, but only gave back some of them. If they want the rest the can get a warrant and come get 'em.
6) He was asked if that was all of them and he lied. I mean, it was "all of them" in the sense that that was all that he gave them, sure.
7) It was a last resort to have the FBI go to Mar A Lago and seize the balance of the secret documents. That's his fault and nobody else's. True, but we can still tell the base that the FBI planted the evidence and this witch hunt has gone on long enough. They're idiots. They will literally believe anything we tell them. Before we know it some Irish jackass will be advocating for our innocence in an off topic sub on an archaic home recording website. And the mods will actually side with him. Seriously. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true.
FURTHERMORE, Obama was a communist, the Clintons are still murdering babies to drink their blood for eternal youth, and "Joe Biden" isn't even a real human being ffs. Amirite or aMIRITE? dRRdrrr

FURTHERMORE, Obama was a communist, the Clintons are still murdering babies to drink their blood for eternal youth, and "Joe Biden" isn't even a real human being ffs. Amirite or aMIRITE? dRRdrrr
I don't know why, but out of nowhere I have a craving for a Comet Pizza!

Still waiting...

...stuff - points...

I'm not gonna go point by point. It would be conjecture and I don't give a shit. I did read an interesting theory though. From James Howard Kunstler. Look it up - Clusterfuck Nation blog - if you want verbatim. My take/paraphrase is that Trump kept copies of all the documents he ordered declassified and unredacted, particularly the documents pertaining to Russiagate, Hillary, the Steel dossier, FISA search warrants etc... and blah blah. Trump has a civil lawsuit pending against Hillary - the one Reinhart recused himself from - and this alleged evidence is the whole case - and a damn site more if true.

That is what Trump thinks he is doing with these documents - keeping the opposition from burying them.

I'm not gonna go point by point. It would be conjecture and I don't give a shit. I did read an interesting theory though. From James Howard Kunstler. Look it up - Clusterfuck Nation blog - if you want verbatim. My take/paraphrase is that Trump kept copies of all the documents he ordered declassified and unredacted, particularly the documents pertaining to Russiagate, Hillary, the Steel dossier, FISA search warrants etc... and blah blah. Trump has a civil lawsuit pending against Hillary - the one Reinhart recused himself from - and this alleged evidence is the whole case - and a damn site more if true.

That is what Trump thinks he is doing with these documents - keeping the opposition from burying them.
That's entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back