What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruh ohh!
the magistrate that signed off on the FBI Trump search-warrant has a major Epstein problem.
You just can't make this stuff up, folks...
There he is on the pedo-express... being true to his democrat identity... yup yup šŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒ:drunk:
Me thinks it's genetic.

1660311304681.png

ruh ohh!
the magistrate that signed off on the FBI Trump search-warrant has a major Epstein problem.
You just can't make this stuff up, folks...
There he is on the pedo-express... being true to his democrat identity... yup yup šŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒšŸ„ƒ:drunk:
Me thinks it's genetic.

View attachment 120420

Yes. In fact, you can make this stuff up. And someone, apparently, did. Oops.

I keep saying it.... the convenient thing about the trump era is that you can say and think whatever you want without ever having to be held accountable. It's an information free-for-all folks.

what's this? oh, okay it makes perfect sense now.
The judge is a Bush backer, and the Bushs voted for Hillary.
I don't care for ANY of them, and Jeb can put his republican party where the sun don't shine, okay. šŸ„ƒ šŸ„ƒ šŸ„ƒ:drunk:
sum beech
I heard poppy Bush dipped his wick at the Epstein Island too.

5. Reinhart Donated Money to Barack Obama & Jeb Bush​

reinhartobama.png

FEC

Reinhart has donated money both to former President Barack Obama, a Democrat, and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, a Republican, according to federal campaign finance records.

Trump defeated Bush in the 2016 primary.

It looks like you're the coward that can't take what you dish out.
W Bush said he voted for Hillary.
Are you calling him a liar?
Not that I really care.
He lied about the WMDs in Iraq too.
I heard poppy Bush had an Epstein problem -- like the lady that heard Mr. Trump grabbed a steering wheel.
So tell us P-house, what's the diff?
Do I get to take the stand and broadcast anything I want to say like she did -- and just say that I heard it from someone else?
Don't get all bent out of shape on us ...kay

Last edited:
See, that's what strikes me as very weird. Sometimes I don't know if some of the guys here are in denial, ambivalent, or they are getting their News of current events from the wrong place where certain things are not being covered. Ignorant, not trying to be insulting.

For instance: I bet you do, but I wonder if any of them are aware of the violence that went on with the protests in places like Portland or Seattle. I can't remember whether it was Portland or Seattle, the fucking place was ablaze. They tried to burn down one federal building with federal employees inside. They actually used cement to seal the doors from the outside so no one could escape the flames. I mean, that's attempted murder of federal employees. Crickets, if not "mostly peaceful protests". I might have it wrong, but I think it was Portland, one of those cities, the whacked Democrat mayor was out there praising the protestor's dedication to the cause, or whatever, and in the background the "protestors" were lighting fires burning fuckin shit. Burning shit down. It was insane. Antifa, which supposedly stands for "anti fascist", was out there harassing people, halting traffic at intersections and forcing random people to abide by their directives, and kicking the shit out of people. The government did nothing! You know who did, The Proud Boys. Finally someone stood up to the lawlessness and victimization of communities and citizens. It was THEN that all of a sudden the media and politicians finally took notice. The Proud Boys are fascists! I liked 'em, The Proud Boys. The government who was refusing to perform one of it's few primary functions of use, finally someone was kicking those cowardly little antifa fucks asses. I loved it. But they were the bad guys, because antifa, no matter how unlawful and oppressive their tactics, they were like, fighting against fascism. What's his name brother cuoma on the teevee, he even once queried, "You know who else fought fascists?", and accompanied a picture of allied forces storming the beaches at Normandy. It's insane, and I hope our friends here at home recording.com are just ignorant of the reality of these things.

You know who started all this utilitarian bullshit, or if not started it was fully onboard? The scholar and gentleman, Barrack Obama. Meh, maybe not. The left has for some time followed a doctrine of the ends justify the means. Obama was perhaps a mere disciple.

I try not to hate, I don't want to hate. But I despise the left. I fucking hate them. I hate them so much that I would possibly once again vote for Donald Trump just to witness the complete psychological breakdown. What a glorious day that would be. At that point, a part of me is A fucking okay if once those fuckers attempt to burn shit down, citizens band together and shoot. them. fucking. down. in. the. streets. Peacefully, of course. The ends justify the means, you want it, you got it.

Nah, I don't advocate or believe any of that. Remember, rumor has it I'm a liar.
That's the problem. You're so focused on extremists that your answer is to be an extremist.
(Sound of buzzer on game show)...
Wrong answer.

That's the problem. You're so focused on extremists that your answer is to be an extremist.
(Sound of buzzer on game show)...
Wrong answer.
I sure do agree with that.

I tell me wife all the time - I want to share this country, this culture. I very much want to compromise with those I disagree with in an ideological/policy sense. We've been doing that with a high degree of success for a long time. Not sure we can get that back now. Not in the short term anyway. It's really a damned shame. And kinda heartbreaking.

I sure do agree with that.

I tell me wife all the time - I want to share this country, this culture. I very much want to compromise with those I disagree with in an ideological/policy sense. We've been doing that with a high degree of success for a long time. Not sure we can get that back now. Not in the short term anyway. It's really a damned shame. And kinda heartbreaking.
Nothing can move forward in a positive way without bipartisan agreement on obvious progression. When either party comes up with a great idea, the other one only wants to knock it down/say no.
"Let's PWN them!"
Stupid, and everybody loses because of it.

If ANY politician does crimes I want them investigated and indicted for them. That's the difference between a real patriot and a cultist in a red hat

Why that's mighty fair-minded of you.
Do tell us us how you felt about the fake Trump-Russia collusion conspiracies and the fake FBI investigations into that.
Do you believe in unicorns too? šŸ„ƒ šŸ„ƒ šŸ„ƒ :drunk:

Why that's mighty fair-minded of you.
Do tell us us how you felt about the fake Trump-Russia collusion conspiracies and the fake FBI investigations into that.
Do you believe in unicorns too? šŸ„ƒ šŸ„ƒ šŸ„ƒ :drunk:
What exactly was "fake" about it? Did you read the Mueller report at all? I have it on audio and listened to it twice in the shower and my car. And while we're on the subject of "fair is fair" how do you feel about all the times Trump and his admin are pleading "the fifth" which "only guilty people do" when Hillary (I'm no fan of the Clintons) didn't lean on that privilege even once in all of her under oath testimony?

If ANY politician does crimes I want them investigated and indicted for them. That's the difference between a real patriot and a cultist in a red hat
In the UK the BBC used to have a main music TV channel and radio stations. When a record or band upset them or didn't meet the BBC's agenda, the BBC used to ban the bands song being played or shown on TV and radio.

The result was that the bands song became cultish and became a huge hit. This happened every time the BBC banned a song. The BBC actually made the band. An example is the Sex Pistols.

It is you the Democrats, Liberals, Lefties or whatever you call yourselves this week who have made Donald Trump a cult and so popular. He would have just faded away for a few years or forever, if you weren't consistently trying to vilify him and bringing him into the publics view every day with your anti-Trump campaigns.

It is you who have created the very monster you are petrified of. The more you vilify him, then the bigger and more powerful he will become.

I don't agree. It's just a stupid slogan. From the same people who sell us toothpaste. Not unlike: "Build Back Better". These campaign slogans and others like them are insulting to me.

IMO, you should admit and acknowledge that the MAGA slogan is directly tied to a horror of a human being who presided over a disastrous and divisive administration. That's trump's and his followers fault - not their perceived enemies.

But I do think terms like "liberal" and "woke" have been turned into "dirty words" in the sense that you mean. If you look up the strict dictionary definition of either of those words.... I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to be either "liberal" or "woke". See for yourself.
I looked into the additional agents issue enough to come to the conclusion that I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea. But that goes with all alphabet agencies.

When ever they expand it costs us more and make life a bit more difficult.

Not a fan of ever growing government.

As to DJT....
It seems youā€™re quite militant in that everyone should share your personal level of denouncing him.

Itā€™s not enough that I donā€™t support him, I have to go full in to your standards to appease you. Or so it seems.
He like anyone else is a combination of good and bad.

Iā€™ve repeatedly said I donā€™t like Trump and donā€™t support him. Let it be.
Iā€™m not going to convert to your ā€˜acceptable standardsā€™ or what a good Trump denouncer is.

But hey, it seems we both like the ARC Angels, so we have something in common
:D

You ever listen to Storyville? Good stuff. And at times when I feel a bit down, ā€œ Share that Smileā€ is a great uplifting song.

What exactly was "fake" about it? Did you read the Mueller report at all? I have it on audio and listened to it twice in the shower and my car.

In the UK the BBC used to have a main music TV channel and radio stations. When a record or band upset them or didn't meet the BBC's agenda, the BBC used to ban the bands song being played or shown on TV and radio.

The result was that the bands song became cultish and became a huge hit. This happened every time the BBC banned a song. The BBC actually made the band. An example is the Sex Pistols.

It is you the Democrats, Liberals, Lefties or whatever you call yourselves this week who have made Donald Trump a cult and so popular. He would have just faded away for a few years or forever, if you weren't consistently trying to vilify him and bringing him into the publics view every day with your anti-Trump campaigns.

It is you who have created the very monster you are petrified of. The more you vilify him, then the bigger and more powerful he will become.
I guess we should let a career criminal like Trump do whatever he likes then because of optics? Above the law isn't a thing in the US at least it shouldn't be.

I guess we should let a career criminal like Trump do whatever he likes then because of optics? Above the law isn't a thing in the US at least it shouldn't be.
If he has broken the law then the authorities will deal with it.

You can do nothing. You are powerless and totally ineffective. You just make a loud noise. You won't change anybodies mind or opinion. You keep him on the lips of everybody else. You keep him there as a comparison to the jokers who are in charge now all be it for a short time.

It is you who have made him so famous now he is achieving super power god like status.

As to DJT....
It seems youā€™re quite militant in that everyone should share your personal level of denouncing him.

Itā€™s not enough that I donā€™t support him, I have to go full in to your standards to appease you. Or so it seems.
I have never said or thought that.

I do not agree that he like every other president - or that he has some both good and bad. He is fucking despicable in every way. You're mistaken to see that as "blind hatred". It's better described as well founded rational strong dislike.

I've been a fan of both bands for a long time. I was fortunate to see them both here locally in very intimate settings. I love that flavor of soulful rock. Good stuff and most definitely something you and I agree on. :thumbs up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back