What keyboard currently matches up to the ASR 10?

Divine

The Ultimate
I own an ASR 10 keyboard and I like it, but I am weary to the fact that it is not supported by Ensoniq (Since they where bought out) and I dont want it to break down on me. I am curious as to what people think about any keyboards currently made now that can match up to the ASR 10.

Any suggestions?

yamaha motif i guess.. also a sampling and production unit.. even got compressor and nice reverb on 'dis one

The Motif looks pretty cool, I kinda looked at one before. Now that I think about it I use my ASR 10 mostly for sampling (I have an MPC2000XL to sequence). Maybe a good sampler w/keyboard (Built in sounds not necessary) is how I should have worded the original post.

Thanks

a yamaha, akai or E-Mu sampler would be your best option then.
Yamaha a3000/4000/5000 are really the shit
Akai's s series are the standard studio sampler but they're not as innovative.. funky..

E-Mu/ensoniq is allways the Shit when you buy a sampler and it's quite different from the Yammi and akais "groove sampler" clichés. The E4 series are the absolute cream of everything... ever .. hehe

but as with samplers in general, you'd have to buy a keyboard to go with it, but really, that costs a maximum of £40. samplers really don't come in keyboards anymore, except the motif and the triton

Back