What is the best plugin bundle?

Dawnee

IK Multimedia has T-Racks, Arturia has a fx bundle, Waves has several bundles...
What would you recommend?

If you don't already have it, get hold of Reaplugs. This is free and includes many of the plug-ins that come as standard with Reaper and also includes ReaJS which gives you access to all the JS plug-ins which includes some very useful effects.

is where you'll find them.

I have Reaper thanks.
I am going to watch some reviews
on YouTube (Slate Digital, T-Racks...)
and maybe demo some plugins.

I think Waves Horizon is a pretty good bundle. Some interesting video on yt that makes me wanna have it :)

If you have Reaper then familiarise yourself with the included plug-ins (including all the JS plug-ins). There is very little that they can't do and, if there is a gap, take a look at the Reaper stash to see if someone has filled that gap.

If you have Reaper then familiarise yourself with the included plug-ins (including all the JS plug-ins). There is very little that they can't do and, if there is a gap, take a look at the Reaper stash to see if someone has filled that gap.
I use Reaper a lot and like ReaComp, Readelay, Reaeq and some more a lot.
But Reaper has nothing similar to H-Delsy or MaxBass or H-Delay or Kramer Tape, these kind of plugins I would like to add.

It's amazing what Reaper's plugins can do - they're excellent. I think many people are strongly attracted to the eye candy GUIs from other creators and tend to write off Reaper's straight forward, utilitarian looks.

Look at Air Windows plugins if you don't mind using the Reaper plugins. They have lots of FREE plugins that do the Kramer Tape/Saturation/Tube/Etc... don't waste your money on fancy UI graphics. Just my $0.02 of course.

I use Reaper a lot and like ReaComp, Readelay, Reaeq and some more a lot.
But Reaper has nothing similar to H-Delsy or MaxBass or H-Delay or Kramer Tape, these kind of plugins I would like to add.

Take a look at the JS Huge Booty Bass Enhancer or the JS Bass Manager/Booster for an alternative to MaxBass. I can't see anything in H-Delay that can't be done with the stock plug-ins although ReaDelay isn't necessarily the easiest to use. I'd admit that Reaper doesn't have a comprehensive tape emulator and so I've bought Uhe's Satin which I use for certain aspects of tape emulation and also as a tape delay. However it does have a few JS saturation plug-ins which are worth a try.

Take a look at the JS Huge Booty Bass Enhancer or the JS Bass Manager/Booster....

I've got both plugged into my bass and spent some time A/B-ing. I haven't decided which I like better yet. The scales are slightly dipping toward the Huge Booty. These are on my bass track only and they do a nice job of boosting but the guitars lose some of their sparkle when these are engaged.

I'll keep fiddling with them, but I may need to re-EQ the guitars.

I like the extra umph these offer.

I do have Reaper and know this daw and like it!!! But 3rd party plugins can make your workflow and production more exciting and versatile. And of course it's important what a gui looks like or do you mix with closed eyes or do you enjoy eating something that looks like dog shi..?! I am not surprised that other hip daws get way more customers. The daw users get younger and younger and do not like a daw that looks like it was developed in 1981. I am fine with Reaper, though.

Back