What is "rep"?

Everybody

Hail Santa
One day I had none and now I do haha
How did I get it, and how do I get more?
What can I do with it?
Also how can I change the thing under my name so it doesnt just say Junior Member?

Haha

Thanks!

They're like collecting little gold stars. Generally you'd get them for helping someone for example.
Unfortunately like most badges' you can also just go down to the store and buy them by the box fulls. ;)

What can I do with it?
Also how can I change the thing under my name so it doesnt just say Junior Member?

Haha

Thanks!

You got it cuz others gave it to you. You get more by getting others to give it to you. That doesn't mean offering great advice and experience, altho that sometimes works. Mostly it just means getting in good with the ppl with the most rep..

You can give it to others and increase (or decrease) their rep points.

Click 'User CP' at the top, then 'Edit your details', there's a spot there for it.

What can I do with it?

Haha

Thanks!
The people who have it, don't need it, but can give it
The people who don't have it can't give it and need it, but can't get it, until suddenly you have it, and then you don't need it.
Got it?

What can I do with it?

Haha

Thanks!

Don't think anyone said how you give it to others: Just click on the icon of the scales in the upper right hand corner of the post you're "rewarding". You'll get a window to select positive or negative rep, and a field to enter a message.

Back