What is Error DAE -9131 ? And how to fix it? Working on (old) pro-tools Le 6.7!(; Anyone who knows and can/will help?(: Thanks so much!(:

Hi everyone! I am about to record some overdubs on some tracks, but each time i press record, there apears a popup winddow saying ; Error DAE -9131 ? Working on (old) pro-tools Le 6.7!(; and Digi002 which has allways worked fine as a "Tape-recorder" for my needs (making demo´s)
Anyone who knows and can/will help and how to fix it??:-) Thanks so much and all the best,

Nicolas :-)

Instant DAE error -9131 when attempting to play any audio.

In one case, the drive had been formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive Journaled).
Reformatting the drive as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) solved the problem - or try another hard drive.

Instant DAE error -9131 when attempting to play any audio.

In one case, the drive had been formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive Journaled).
Reformatting the drive as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) solved the problem - or try another hard drive.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!:-) My stuff is working now and I can finaly proceed!:-) Have a fantastic day and all the best, Nick

Back