What hardware do you use

OhSh1rt

Who needs a 57 anyway?
What hardware do you CuBase guys use, I've been using a Delta 66 in ProTools and honestly, im not happy with it

Anyone with the 66 use CuBase?

(internet searches have failed me)

-jeffrey

I use a Tascam US122 with cubase, and it works great.
Doesn't protools come with hardware? As I understood it, protools only works with the hardware it comes with, and that hardware won't work with other software.
Correct me if I am wrong, as I know little about protools.

UTSMAn

I have used a delta 44, motu 1224, motu 828mkII, and Apogee/hamerfall. All w/o any problems.

utsman said:
As I understood it, protools only works with the hardware it comes with, and that hardware won't work with other software.

Well its ProTools M-Powered, its a M-Audio Delta 66 (although the digital in/out is pointless for me)

I installed CuBase the night, it seems, well its diffrent, any good learning resources?

thanks a lot

-jeffrey

I have a Delta 66 and use Cubase SE. I would say that neither of those pieces are significant limiting factors in my ability to make decent recordings.

I guess you're on about what audio interface I use? My Yamaha SW1000 card. Only 2 in / 2 out, but I mostly synth based - don't really record players/singers in my home studio. Any vox I need to do are recorded in London hire studios.

motu 896. I had a 896 + a friends 828 for awhile and I loved the combo. Too bad he had to take it back.

Back