What happened to blue bear?

He's a bear, and it still isn't that warm in Canada. Give him a few weeks, he'll wake up soon!

Don't get too close though, he'll be pretty hungry :eek:

mshilarious said:
He's a bear, and it still isn't that warm in Canada. Give him a few weeks, he'll wake up soon!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yea I miss him...I was hoping to get is opinion on which is better,...the SM57 or the SM58. I always get so confused when that question pops up. :o

mshilarious said:

Yeah, I think he's in hibernation.

Well I haven't seen any "which is better sm57 or 58" threads nor have a seen a "should I mix with headphones or monitors" lately so maybe we just need to bait him.

punkin said:
Yea I miss him...I was hoping to get is opinion on which is better,...the SM57 or the SM58. I always get so confused when that question pops up. :o

Yea, tell me about it.

I've been racking my brain lately on how to EQ my speakers in order to compensate for my poor room accoustics ... and which headphones to use for mixing and mastering my next record. And without BB's advice on these matters, I don't know what I'm going to do.

chessrock said:
Yea, tell me about it.

I've been racking my brain lately on how to EQ my speakers in order to compensate for my poor room accoustics ... and which headphones to use for mixing and mastering my next record. And without BB's advice on these matters, I don't know what I'm going to do.

How you EQ your headphones for mastering depends on whether you tracked with a 57 or 58 (duh) :p

Geez, the guy finally has the cojones to bust out of this bizzaro world cyberhell and get a life and you want to drag him back in. Some friends you are! ;)

G.

SouthSIDE Glen said:
Geez, the guy finally has the cojones to bust out of this bizzaro world cyberhell and get a life and you want to drag him back in. Some friends you are! ;)

G.

You got a good point there Glen thats why i love you.

I mean seriously WTF are we doing here.

Back