What ever happened to ......

But thats their forte... Don't take it from them...:)

You coming back for the Glasgee games. So far it looks like 2 billion odd well spent...:drunk:

Athletics is not a fave, its not even broadcast here and I was just home three months ago

Hopefully all that patriotic fervor will get them voting for independence ;)

A tree planted in the memory of George Harrison has just been killed...by beetles

Fucking irony...

I really want to go back to jolly ol England. I really liked it there. If only it weren't so full of english people.

My travel bucket list:
All of Italy - top to bottom.
Scotland
Germany
Any one of the Pacific Islands.

Really, anywhere that a white american male that speaks english won't get beheaded is okay with me.

I really want to go back to jolly ol England. I really liked it there. If only it weren't so full of english people.

My travel bucket list:
Scotland
Germany

Really, anywhere that a white american male that speaks english won't get beheaded is okay with me.

Italy....:thumbs up:
Scotland.......:drunk:
Germany...:confused:

Pacific Islands.... Mind yer head.

My travel bucket list:
Scotland
Germany

Italy is my favourite country...ive done north to south, sardinia, and sicily...love it

The others are shitholes :mad:

Italy is my favourite country...ive done north to south, sardinia, and sicily...love it

The others are shitholes :mad:

Italy/Sicily is my #1 hope-to-one-day-go-to place. That's where my people come from, and my grandfather spent a lot of time in Italy shooting at krauts. Scotland is on my list because....I don't really know. It just seems interesting to me. Dark and dingy and maybe play some golf. Lol. Germany, I don't know. I got no real reason to wanna go there besides it just being Germany and I'm fascinated with WWII stuff and nazis.

Germany's a great country...did a bit of biking round the south west..even did the nurburgring, the surrounding countrys beautiful. Krauts are nice folks too, I know a load of them.

Ive been to all the western european countrys several times except Denmark...theyre all pretty cool, Scandinavia too. But theres something about Italy, the food and wine are great, especially in the south, the wimmin are hot, the men cool, and everything sounds like an argument. Me and the wife used to go at least once a year.

Scotlands ace, the locals are funny as fuck. Its so dodgy everywhere it makes me laugh when I visit...youre never more than a word away from a punch in the mouth...in a funny way.

I've done Indonesia twice, New Zealand, Thailand and Vietnam.
I wouldn't go to Indo again, and Bali is just puibs & insanelt drunk Australians doing silly things now. Central Java was excellent. Twice is enough though.
NZ was like going interstate - to a less affluent state at that. Lovely people & scenery though.
Thailand - ruined by tourists I'm afraid.
Vietnam - happy to go back - lovely place, people & food though Fench tourists in Viet are awful - they can't shake the former colonial masters schtick - I wore my Muaroa Atoll T shirt when I knew they were about. They weren't happy about that.
I'd love to see Scotland, (ancestral home - Dundonald etc), and some of the art & architecture of Europe but the missus is dead against tracelling that far and even more against visiting ART.

:laughings::laughings::laughings:

So if I start a thread about places in the world that everyone has visited .....
will everyone talk about department stores?

Back