what else do i want

rll882000

I was wondering if anyone could tell me other things i may want to have in my rig ie compressors, limiters, etc...
SO far i have:
Musical instruments-
Fender satin strat mexican
Yamaha acoustic guitar fgsomething or other
schilke trumpets
yamaha trombone
Conn baritone horn
yamaha psr 293 key board

Amplifiers-
fender ultimate chorus guitar amp

Recording-
Lexicon Omega interface
ART TPS II mic preamp
ART single 31 band eq
Beringher eurorack 12 channel mixer
furman power conditioner rp8
Behringer powerplay headphone amp

Software-
cubase le
protracks plus

Mics
Mxl 990/991 package

well considering i just boought a pair of event 20/20s and an alesis rs300 amp im a little low on cash but when i get them money probably under 200 for now, i just need something to get started on.

rll882000 said:
what do u think of the behringer composer, i like the dual tube option that it has.
I really don't have that much of an opinion on Behringer gear. I haven't come into contact with much more than their Euroracks, which didn't impress me. I demo'd them and Yamaha MG, and went with the Yamaha...

Maybe someone who uses their gear can help you out...

Yeah, the Behringer gear (outside of the headphone amps) doesn't get a lot of good reviews. I'd look into getting some more mics, depending on what you're recording. If you don't need them, then an RNC as mentioned or maybe some additional software plugins for your DAW.

I agree with more mics. A shure 57 and 58 seem to be studio staples. I just picked up a Marshall V67G, new, with shock mount for $100. I mainly use it for vox. Worth checkin out.

FWIW.............Kel

What else do I want?...................................

Ahhhhhhhhhh..Blue Bears Studio........................ ;) :D
Sorry..couldn't resist.. :o

Back