what do you think of this song?

alexspetty

this song is just rough ideas right now but i would appreciate any feedback you may feel like offering.

the song is called "sometimes"

Overall, I really liked it. The only things I would consider working on would be the vocals. I think you have a nice range. I would suggest more control with the vocals. I listened to it a few times and the only other thing was the ending chord seemed a little out of place. It is nice and happy at the beginning and then at the end there is this dark chord. It seemed like it was a little too dark for the context of the song. Other than that I thought the lyric structure was good as well as the guitar variation at the end. Nice work, keep at it. ~la

Very nice, man. I really liked it. I wish the vocals sounded better. I think the singer does a great job, but it lacks something or other. I imagine it has to do with the mic or something....I don't know because I don't have any gear yet. Sorry about the lack or constructive criticism....just wanted to let you know I liked the song. If the vocals sounded better I would definitely add it to my collection.....I might add it anyways.

Dude I loved it. I have to go with guys on the vocal, I loved the guitar part. Just my opinion. I do alot of solo acoustic as well. Not to disagree or maybe i misunderstood, but I thing the minor chords go great with the "Every one cry sometimes. You have something going here. Good Job.

Back