what do you think of the ibanez rg7421 7 string

SeppukU

im going to be getting the ibanez rg7421 7 string for christmas and i was wondering if any one could tell me if its any good or not but no matter what its better than what i got now(cheap peavy raptor plus) please help

yes, its way better than your peavey. its a nice guitar, i beleave its the same one that i have ( whammy w/ 2 humbuckers i bought mines for $800 2.5 yrs ago) dont get one of whose 7 strings w/ the red line on the back of the neck, whose necks feel like dog shit.

Yep, you'll need to change the pickups to something that doesnt scoop every bit of life out the midrange though. Every one I've ever played was like that.
Oh, something you might be interested in... Schecter is making a 6 string with an extra rod in the neck with the intention of it being a "B" string guitar. Its the same as a 7 string, only missing the higest E string. And, it plays great, better than the 'Nez's wide ass neck. But, the pickups are so scooped you can barely get a usable sound out of them, kinda like the 'Nez, so they'd need replaced unless thats your ting. Looks cool too.

Hey, this is my 999th post!

i got to play the guitar today my parents are hiding it at my grand parents and they werent there today so i found it under there bed in two boxes backed in bubble rap it plays really nice and looks good to

Oh, that reminds of when I was younger..

(though they never bought me a bloody 7-string.. life is unfair.. lol)

Now Im considering myself lucky for getting even a handshake for christmas..

Back