What are you going to buy this Dark Friday?

I plan on staying home and working, then possibly playing tennis later.

Yesterday the wife bought me a new pair of slippers. Usually during the summer I don't wear shoes, but it's getting cold now :o

I'd rather slowly burn myself to death with kitchen matches than go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.
Actually that's how I feel about shopping in general just more so when the stores will be packed with retards.

Here is my shopping list for Friday
1. Beer
2. whiskey
3. Asprin

I'm shopping for....... a shrubbery. A nice little green one to place next to the ornimental hookah. My last shrubbery burned up in a freak series of small fires, so time to replace it. :D

I'd rather slowly burn myself to death with kitchen matches than go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.
Actually that's how I feel about shopping in general just more so when the stores will be packed with retards.

Here is my shopping list for Friday
1. Beer
2. whiskey
3. Asprin
Hell, I got done with my shopping early... All I lack is the aspirin for sunday when I stop drinking.:D

Probably gonna pick up a FirePod at guitar center. 20% off everything in the store from 8-10 AM. If they don't have it, I might pick up an MIM Tele or something.

Instead, my friends and I are changing it to black and blue friday, opting to kickbox instead of shop. There's a ton of music gear I want, if I had the cash, though!

Black Friday Shopping is coming. As always, it tastes like dead...

I want to know what every one is planning to buy.Here is my shopping list.

Actually, I'm taking a bunch of stuff to the Goodwill store. Then we're doing the Thanksgiving thing with my wife's folks.

Generally, I have to sell something music-related to spend money on anything music-related. I'm going to use the sale proceeds from my Auditronics console to have the action regulated on my old grand piano, along with hammer resurfacing and key bushing replacement. :)

Cheers,

Otto

Wow, the guy at Guitar Center told me FirePods were discontinued, and the FireStudio replaces it. I swear, every time I go in there, someone tells me something that isn't true. I just look at them weird and walk away.

Those salesmen really need to learn their shit.

the fp10 is the direct replacement for the firepod. the firestudio has additional features and costs more. you just get it from audiomidi.com and get 11% off (and you won't be charged sales tax), which should come out to about the same price.

I told the guy that is was called the FP10 and he didn't believe me. Whatever happened to 'the customer is always right?' hahaha

Thanks so much for the site link though, didn't know about that. How do I go about getting this 11% off? It's already priced 50 bucks more than normal.

GC told me the Firepod was replaced because Apple sued (or threatened to sue) Presonus because "pod" was in the product name.

I bought the Firestudio Project for $400 and then they had the 20% off deal this morning, so it still came out to the same as what I would have spent on a Firepod. I also got 2 of the MXL 991/990 recording packages for $50 each.

Blue Sky EXO monitors and a MXL 990/991 set....

The monitors were marked down wicked cheap, and can't suck any more than the M Audio Dx4 units I was listening through and the Blue Sky has a sub:cool:

MXL packs were like $50.00 for the pair.

GC told me the Firepod was replaced because Apple sued (or threatened to sue) Presonus because "pod" was in the product name.

I bought the Firestudio Project for $400 and then they had the 20% off deal this morning, so it still came out to the same as what I would have spent on a Firepod. I also got 2 of the MXL 991/990 recording packages for $50 each.

Really? The Firestudio Project is $500 on MF...Unless you mean it was $400 after the 20%?

I had to work today..so no shopping...saw some cool stuff where i work..sadly i have no money haha. Anyone else work retail? (I work at target)

Back