What application for audio only?

Havoc

So, I have about everything to record in duplo, but nothing seems to work toghether. I guess that a different multi-track soft might do the trick. But it should have the following:

1: audio centred. This is most important. I like Sonar for its intuitive working, but hate having to think in measures:tick or frames. Time ruler shouyld be h:m:s:ms. Don't use any synth, sequencer whatever. Only need for midi would be to send a click track but consider that a seldom used option.
2: support real-time plug ins. Like CEP even more, but it fails here
3: have something like busses on a mixer so you can mix some tracks with FX, send it to a bus, apply fx to the bus and then mix the busses for the result without leaving the pc.
4: run on a dual amd pc. Tricky this one, but the money is gone so this machine will have to do it for the next year or so.

Yes, nuendo looks like it, but I don't want to shell out that money without being able to test it on my pc.

As for CEP2, only time will tell, and they are taking their time. Also, I'm working under CEP right now, and very happy with it, but CEP is not happy with the dual amd hence the question.

if you are familiar with CEP check out Samplitude Producer 2496. It was very easy for me to switch over from CEP to Samplitude. Although since it is a much deeper editing program as well, I am still trying to learn all of its features. there is a 90 day fully functional trial for Samplitude if you want to try it out.

Back