What about this guitar?

rushfan33

Is this guitar any good? I'm seriously considering buying it. It won't be played a whole lot so I don't want to buy a real expensive guitar. Is this one worth the price. I know by an earlier post that they were $349 but they won't reduce the price.

Here's the guitar.
Thanks

well..........

it's shiny and has lots of knobs and switches and stuff....
a whole bunch of strings and turny things on the top too....

that's good.....isn't it? :D

You might want to budget in a new set of pickups. These budget guitars can be pretty good but the stock electronics almost always suck. Who knows, slap your favorite set of humbuckers in there and you might have a great sounding guitar on the cheap.

I hear Godin is goign to produce a 12-string electric as well. May wanna hang out 'til they do and see how much they are going for.

Godin has always been a damned good quality, underrated instrument imo.

Rush, I can't believe you're still lamenting over this guitar. Is it worth the $399, I second the previous post that suggests you go for it. If it's the $349 that's eating at you, wait another month and they'll have it at that price. The fact that Musian's Friend won't sell it to you for &349 when they alternated every other month with that price is why many loathe the thought of dealing with them. :D

Rush,

Dean makes excellent guitars.

They have a sweet sound and a great feel.

I own one of their EVO Specials and I wouldn't let it go for anything.

I say Go FOr IT.

Rod

Well.... I got it! I ordered it and it came in a coupke days ago. It seems to be a good quality guitar. It stays in tune, and the finish is very clear and shiny. I haven't really played it yet except through the POD to make sure it works. It's a very nice addition to my guitar collection.
RF

I've been eyeing that guitar for a while.
I'd like a decent 12-string but don't want to pay too much for it. I already have a high line Takamine electric-acoustic 12......but I'd like an electric.
let me know how it does.

Last edited:
Back