What A Beast...

AllOrNothinEnt

Mackie 1200F.

If you haven't heard about this, it's they're new interface.
30 X 34 Channels
24/192 Khz
12 Onyx Pre's
Onboard DSP
Advanced monitoring/headphone section with 4 headphone outs
2 stereo control room outs
talkback mic
2 midi I/O
2 firewire ports

What a beast... and it's just what I've been looking for... not only will this grant me the headphone outs I've needed, but it will replace a Central Station for me as well.

Price is looking to be $1,999 when it comes out next year.

wow... this thing looks pretty awsome. any specific dates that it is due? makie seems nutorious for advertizing a product way before they actually release it.

AllOrNothinEnt said:
Mackie 1200F.
Price is looking to be $1,999 when it comes out next year.

Yeah, ""if"" it comes out. Look how bad Mackie has botched the 400F roll out. It's almost been a year since they announced the 400F. I like the 400F but I've pretty much given up any hope on Mackie.

But yes, it does look like a cool unit.

minofifa said:
makie seems nutorious for advertizing a product way before they actually release it.

I think it's a shitty practice. They seem to be worse than any company on doing that.

How are those onyx pres? If I were to spend 2k on something like this it better have some decent pres (I know, 2k isn't really all that much for pres but I'm thinking DMP3 quality?)

yeah i've been waiting on that 400f for 100 years now. jeez. it's supposed to be out this month or november by the latest, is what i've read. Some sites even have the ship date of them posted incase you preorder.

to my knowledge, the onyx pre's are beats, just like my man says the unit itself is. ha.

Back