Well, since the car freaks have all their stickers all over every thing...

dyuob

It occured to me that I have never seen a Fostex MR 8 sticker, banner, what ever. So, I made one in Cool 3d.
This is the jpeg, I can make a very big bmp if need be. Feel free to steal it and use it wherever you see fit, car, website, etc.
Resize it, what ever, you don't even have to give me credit, just use it!

Too cool dyoub!
You know a few weeks back I considered putting a thread in the guitar forum regarding stickers on your guitar case.
I love stickers.........but I have some new ones that I don't know if I'm going to put on my guitar case or not.
I have some really old ones on my electric case. The old BOSS stompboxes used to come with stickers, got one of those on there.
There used to be a really good rock station in DC.....I don't think they play rock anymore....WAVA...got one of those.
I just don't know if I want to ruin the ambience of the old stickers by putting the new ones on there. Or maybe I'm being stupid. That case just reminds me of the old days.
Anyone else got stickers on the cases?

bd

ok, the 160. I tried to match the color to the machine. Like I said before, if you like it, steal it. Use it where ever you want. I can make it bigger, in .bmp as well, just let me know. As always, remember, it's the person behind the machine, not the machine.

Attachments

• 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for the comments it has been a while since I did any graphic arts stuff. And yes, I used to some stuff here and there, but, it has been a while!

I am a sticker FREAK! have been all my life...had them stuck all over my room, my bike, all my stuff as a kid.....mom hated it.

I still have stickers all over some guitar cases and 1 strat.

I like the stickers on the cases so much i've sold and traded guitars many times over but always keep these cases!!!

Back