Welcome Home

The guitars sound pretty cool. Intro is pretty long for a pop song. Levels on things sound pretty good to me.

I didn't care for the effects on the vocal. They don't really enhance the song, and they make the lyrics tough to hear. A pitchy note or two.

Drums are a little mechanical, but they sound cool enough.

Lead guitar is quite a bit too loud. Like 5-6 dbs too loud. It's way dryer than the rest of the tracks. It's a bit long for a pop song.

It's catchy. I like the vocal though not the effect on it. Honestly, I couldn't finish listening to the song. It sounds like you've tried to mix and master at a stroke, hyping the volume, killing your dynamics and emphasizing the harsh frequencies in the vocals and guitars. A more natural-sounding mix would sound so much better.

Huge improvement. Just bringing the bass up and guitars down opened up your mix. That harshness is gone. Vocals sound really good. Is that you? Cool ending!

Take this for what it's worth. Your guitar solos are a weak link the songs you post. It's riffing, not very musical. If it were me, I'd play fewer notes and try to put a melody across.

Cool. Looks like you've got a good collaboration going. I like this best of your songs I've heard so far.

Thanks, did you check out "Lost Time"?

These are all songs that will be on a 10 song album. I want to mix them as best as I can be before releasing that's why I'm posting them all here.

Vocals are better than Lost Time but still pitchy. Solo is great but too loud when it comes in, everything just disappears there.
I prefer the mix settings on Lost Time for the vocals, but this one is as good, just different.
Another good rocker, again just tighten up the singing as that imho is what the average listener is listening to mainly (except us guitar players lol) :D:D:D:D

Back