Weird Goings on inside the goldmine

This might similarly squeak in to this category....

Molly Tuttle's band consists of 4 other outstanding players including banjo extraordinaire Kyle Tuttle. I assumed right away that this was her husband. As it turns they are of no close family association or relation whatsoever. Total coinkydink.

The Led Zeppelin album "Houses of the Holy" came out in 1973. The title track wasn't included on the album.
The Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson album "Winter in America" was recorded in 1973. Its title track wasn't on the album. The Zeppelin one was recorded during the sessions but left off. The Heron/Jackson one was recorded after the sessions.
But both songs made it onto the follow-up albums of the respective artists, Zeppelin's being "Physical Graffiti" 1700934343067.pngand Heron/Jackson's being "The First Minute of a New Day."1700934300219.png
Both albums came out in the first couple of months of 1975.

There were two London guitarists playing progressive rock in the early 70s called Peter Banks. One was ousted by Yes in favour of Steve Howe and the other changed his name to Memory Banks and switched to keyboards {he was the founder of After The Fire, a great band}.
Good job they weren't called Davy Jones !

There were two London guitarists playing progressive rock in the early 70s called Peter Banks. One was ousted by Yes in favour of Steve Howe and the other changed his name to Memory Banks and switched to keyboards {he was the founder of After The Fire, a great band}.
Good job they weren't called Davy Jones !
I'm not sure Grimm, the case you're presenting is thin. ..flimsy at best.

In any case, this is weird goings on inside the gold mine. Similar names just squeeze in.
Like something else I could mention, but won't.

Back