We were, once upon a time

Beautiful playing in this...Man, I dig it a bunch. Very tasty. Who's playing what? Nice sounds man...Really nice...
Ed

Toki987 said:
Here`s an instrumental version of a tune my brotha and I did a while back. He used a strat with tex-specials on this one. I like listening to this guitar..
I thought some of my blues buds would enjoy this. :)

Once upon a time
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2054&alid=-1

I love the blues and when played with a Strat it is so sweet. Nice guitar tone captured, just how it should be, not over processed. Very nice playing showing restraint where it should and a little more freestyle and loose in other areas.

Very enjoyable to listen to!

Thanx for sharing Toki and Toki's brotha! :)

Thanks for listening guys. I been pretty busy and don`t get in here much lately so I thought I`d drop something to keep the address valid.

Dogman, that's a lifelong friend and picking buddy on guitar, and me on everything else. He needed to get something out of his system, so it was done fairly raw over an older rythym track we had done together earlier.

Thanks Gorty, I`ll share with him..

SHEPPARDB. said:
Toki is lying!I know for fact that Ken Bright played the bass on this#

You slut!!!!

:cool:

I loved the sound of the new band by the way. I listened a while ago. It's happnin dude. :)

SHEPPARDB. said:
Thanks man.Gonna make it on the 28th?

I thought it wouldn't be until the 14th?

If the creek don`t rise Vicky and I will be there. She wants to go up there pretty bad and check it out. We may throw her piano in the car. Cool?

VARY NOICE,
The synth/string line is tres cool too. Just hints at the BBKing arrangement of the Thrill Is Gone.
I hope your brother burned out the bug that was in him... but from the playing I hope it comes back again so you can record it.
For an old backing track is is very sympathetic to the mood of the lead.
Congrats on a great bit of Urban Blues.
Cheers
rayC

Back