We are trying to start up an internet live brass shop

newyorkbrass

So far mixed results. We have one of the best sections on the globe and we are starting to get jobs over the internet, but its tough finding ways to get people to know we exist.

We tried google adwords which was a total waste of money.

Our website has tons of samples extracted from work we do and examples

Maybe here is the right place to be?

http://www.newyorkbrass.com/nyb-quotes.html

I.e. we record and send you the results over internet - aiming at the home studio recording artist who wants some quality on his projects. Guitars/drums/bass are everywhere but good/experienced brass players at reasonable prices are harder to find - unless you are in a big city.

Look at Bryansk russia for example- they have 500,000 people even more in the whole region - and not one decent trumpet player.

The challenge will be to translate the website into spanish, german and russian

As a trumpet player your thread caught my eye... Looking at your web site I'd say you need to do some editing. You have numerous grammatical errors- to look professional I'd think it needs to have 0 errors. Also, if I were to use your service (which seems like a good one) I really don't care about the definitions of the instruments or even to an extent what studios you use. I also don't want to send an email to get a quote. You need to give more of an idea of your prices. Do you price by each lick, or by how long the song is or size of the section, or do you give a discount if the song comes with charts already written, etc.?

As a trumpet player your thread caught my eye... Looking at your web site I'd say you need to do some editing. You have numerous grammatical errors- to look professional I'd think it needs to have 0 errors. Also, if I were to use your service (which seems like a good one) I really don't care about the definitions of the instruments or even to an extent what studios you use. I also don't want to send an email to get a quote. You need to give more of an idea of your prices. Do you price by each lick, or by how long the song is or size of the section, or do you give a discount if the song comes with charts already written, etc.?

I agree that the grammer needs to be fixed.

On the other issues - those actually drive a nice amount of traffic to the site and the prices are exactly that - depends on song/loop etc if we have to write the charts... so far so good.

What i meant by mixed results is that we are dont have lots of internet feedback. Lots of live feedback though so building an internet name is more difficult, as of now, all our customers are satisfied.

We get quite a few customers that are europeans who want a super quality brass section and the dollar euro ratio is such that recording in the US is cost effective

Back