Wanting to Trade or Sell for Audio Interface

Markaholic

Well since my singer got shipped to iraq this month...my band is going on a long awaited break.
Which now leaves me with all my recording gear to be boxed up or stuffed in my tiny bedroom...I prefer to box it up ..and switch to something smaller ...more practical for when im in a creative mood.
Maybe something USB (NOT NECCESARY) or PCI.
Something with atleast 2-4 ins.

As always im broke as hell and was figuring out what i could part with in a trade of some sort.

I have a ART SGX-2000 Express tube preamp/effects processor and a BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer both with normal rack ear wear..other than that...there in mint condition and in perfect working order.
The ART SGX 2000 EXPRESS has the upgraded chip in it and as you all know...this was/is one slamming unit! I have the 2 ART manuals on PDF'S which include the manual and the adendum manual...And i have the real manual for the BBE.

I do know both these units are selling on ebay for atleast $100 US dollars each.
Just figured id check in here and see if anyones interested and possibly..someone can help me out!

Ill sell these units too...just make me a reasonable offer.....thanks!

Last edited:
I have a tascam US-122 interface I am interested in trading. I'm going to be gone this weekend but shoot me a pm and we can work something out when I get back, or maybe this weekend if I can gain access to a computer.

Back