Wanted Fostex 260 Multitracker

Ralphm773

Hi, I'm looking for a fostex 260 multitracker, it's a old 4 track unit that ran cassette tape. Mine wont boot up, thanks again!

True but Fostex used Dolby, Tascam used DBX. I think I'd have a problem with the 4 track tapes recorded in Dolby C that I'm trying to resurrect and re-mix swithing to a Tascam.

Thanks so much, I did purchase that one, then they contacted me to say It wasnt working so they refunded me. I baught something else in its place but I dont have it yet. Hope it works, I appreciate the help diggy!

No problem. I looked for that 280 again last night and the website said it had recently been sold. I figured you snapped it up. Sorry it didn't work out. I'll keep an eye out for another one. :)

Hi, I'm new, but I just saw this thread and thought maybe I could help.

shopgoodwill. c0m/viewItem.asp?ItemID=7436814 - sorry, it wouldn't let me post a url, so I had to make it look weird.

Goodwill has a 260 going for $5 with $14 shipping right now with 5 days left on the auction and no bids. I actually use this website quite a bit to get recording stuff and the random guitar because not a lot of people know about this site so the items usually end up being pretty cheap.

Hope that helps!

Oh, haha, I just read the part about the one he bought being broken, didn't finish it to see that he got something else, my bad

FOSTEX 260 have one i'm in the uk any good?

Hi, I'm looking for a fostex 260 multitracker, it's a old 4 track unit that ran cassette tape. Mine wont boot up, thanks again!

FOSTEX 260 have one i'm in the uk any good? - pinkypd not much good on these forums
(1st time) you can check out pinkypd on ebay uk

Back