Wanted: Digitech IPS33B and PMC10 , Ultimate Apache 3-4tier , hosa 8x8 snakes

I have 4 - 8 channel TRS to TRS snakes. 2- 2 meter, 1- 3 meter and 1 -4 meter. All are currently on ebay. Send me an e-mail at boboji@san.rr.com and we'll make a deal. I'd like to sell these all to one person for a great price.

Boboji

Request for the ips 33b if not wanted by the other request.

If this is not wanted by the other requester...I will make you an offer please. Thank you.

slotracer said:
I have a digitech ips33b with manual. I'm the original owner. It works like new.
How much are you willing to pay?

You can private message me if you see this post. Thanks. If anyone else knows where I can pick one of these up at..please let me know.
I've been searching for this all over the place for my husband. I searched every where.

Today I found this forum...from searching for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated...if you know where to find this make/model.

"slotracer" when and if you do see this..please "Private message me" I hope you come back on. I did contact the "Administrators" of this forum..to see if they could e-mail you..to let you know this is posted.I hope they got the e-mail I sent them. I tried to send you 2 private messages, but nothing. :(

Back