Want to purchase

Oh, My PRECCCCCIOUSSSSSSS....

gollum.jpg
dR-f_2qmXkfP-RbCRLZ73BM6E-CEOUGrOw2tc7r_daS73RAhQIz5avkZ_Ic12WmTAqbyAsNRNXWlwup2jIIb4zHbLN7NLOZFwKRAbZSG2EEltLiC5FOzBYd1uogWfyiDyvgnowdCKeXS7_auwWRvGjgDYqzz5kGTmgLsuJ_Fj8FsMFH_dhLdrcZV53DZx_P-bCop7dsYeNOT13zVxggm

It only took three months! But I have my PRECCCCCIOUSSSSSSS....

Got the Cube today Rapper.

I'm off to the studio and gonna run it through the paces.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was super fast. I thought you would get it around Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm so excited for you. Yeah, hook that baby up and let us know how it goes. I would'nt mind hearin' some of your recordings with it. ;)

Wait a minute rapper! I think you sent me the wrong microphone clip. This one doesn't fit the cube at all!

Hmmmm, it doesnt'? http://www.mxlmics.com/products/accessories/images/v6-H.jpgP

No worries.

I think the problem might be that black, round piece (it probably came off when I took the mic off the stand. I'm just realizin' those things can twist off). Most of the time, you can twist those things on different mics, right? I have several of them but they seems to twists on all of my mics - with no issues.

But, yeah, that black piece might be the issue. Let me know.

Yeah I guess I have the right clip (MXL-V6-H) but there seems to be no black, round piece on the microphone or the clip that screws on and holds the microphone in place on the clip.

Yeah I guess I have the right clip (MXL-V6-H) but there seems to be no black, round piece on the microphone or the clip that screws on and holds the microphone in place on the clip.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm gonna mail you one - soon. Did you get a chance to test the mic out? You should be able to use another black, round piece from one of your other condenser mics ... for now, if I'm not mistaken.

I've taken the round ring screw on piece off of an other MXL but it doesn't secure the clip onto the microphone.
Which leads me to think that this is the wrong clip for this microphone. If fact there is noway to secure this clip to the cube.
What I did find that the clip from the MXL V6 did fit the cube. Now this clip has the round ring screw attached to the clip and that clip is smaller than what you sent me. That is the piece of the clip that is against the microphone isn't deep and cupped to accept the end of a standard microphone, for the Cube is square. it is a round skinny piece that goes right up to the cube as the attached round ring screw secures the clip to the cube.

So I guess what your looking for is an odd ball looking clip from what you sent me.

So I'm going to try the cube tonight in a live situation to test it there on the snare.
It's world music and should do a good job. Aside from that I was only able to do a quick voice test with the cube in the shop.
I won't be able to check out the cube for recording for at least a week.

I'll let you know how tonight goes rapper.

So I'm going to try the cube tonight in a live situation to test it there on the snare.
It's world music and should do a good job. Aside from that I was only able to do a quick voice test with the cube in the shop.
I won't be able to check out the cube for recording for at least a week.

I'll let you know how tonight goes rapper.

Cool. So how did it go?

Back