VSTs or loop plugins for Cubase LE5

fredandrebecca

Hi, Does anyone know which VST instruments or loops I could download to expand my sounds, and where I'd get them? I'm running Cubase LE5 which comes with a limited version of HalIonOne only. I'm keen to get more sounds or sample loops, but nervous about paying for downloads and then discovering that I can't get them to play with LE5. Any advice gratefully received.

I don't have Cubase, but I should think that just about any VST instrument or effects plug-in would work. There are many free VST instruments out there that you can try-- most might not be as good as commercial VST instruments, but some are really good. If you try one and don't like it, you haven't lost any money. :)

Steinberg invented VST. Most every VST works with Cubase. Third party freebies can be written poorly and not work in some versions or cause crashes. You get what you pay for sometimes.

If you upgrade to a higher level of Cubase, you will get more loops and samples. At least you will know they will work. Just a thought...

Back