VS840 problem +

etunes

On the VS 840 when I record Guitar through 1 channel and vocals through another I cant separate the two. When I play it back I can hear the other channel through the guuitar channel when my guitar is plugged direct, what am I doing wrong?

Also does anyone know if the software download for the BR-8 zip to computer package works on the VS-840 as well?

You have probably set up your recording busses incorrectly. The 840 is a bit difficult to use because of the recording busses (compared to the VS1680). If you want to record one channel on track 1 and one on track 2. You see that these tracks are marked with a white A (for track 1) and B for track 2. Now you have to separate the channels so that they only send to these busses. On the channel you use as the input fader for track 1, make the AB bus led light and pan the channel completely to the left. And on the channel you use as the input fader for track 2, make the AB bus led light and pan the channel completely to the right. (The bus a is to the left, b to the right, c to the left on CD and d on the right on CD...)

I hope that helped!

/Anders
http://mp3.com/boray

Back