VS-1880 track bouncing

Hi Intune,

I am at work without a manual or my equipment but I do have a couple of ideas that might help.

1.Bounce your "v" track to an empty playback track,if all of your other tracks are used select a "v" track of another track so it is empty.Now bounce your source "v" track to the empty track.Next select your destination track that you originally wanted to bounce the "v" track to and bounce the material from the previous bounce to that track.That should work.

2.Or you may be able to move the "v" track using track move to the source track without disturbing the data that is already on there I have nver tried it but it is worth a shot.If you don't like the results you should be able to undo it.

hope this helps let me know

monty,

this would onlywork if you haven't given me all the information. why not just move track 1 to first virtual track under track 1?

why are you bouncing only one track?

hopefully, you aren't and you just left out that you want to bounce track 1, along with, lets say track 2, to first virtual track under track 1. if this is the case, then my suggestion obviously won't work.

Back