• Vintech 1272

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Summitt Audio 2BA-211

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Grace 101

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Cool John

vote for which will be my newest mic pre amp dont take into consideration $$ i have plenty of it tell why you voted the way you did, thanks!

I'd add the upcoming Toft and Studio Projects stuff to your short list, and knock the Aphex off it.

You really need to talk to a experienced working pro, like Fletcher, regarding this level of equipment IMHO. The website for Mercenary Audio is www.mercenary.com

Chris

Wide Awake said:
I vote for English Composition 101, not the Grace 101. You can get it at your local community college.

hows about you move on with that gay shit.......

anyone else??

Cool John said:
vote for which will be my newest mic pre amp dont take into consideration $$ i have plenty of it tell why you voted the way you did, thanks!

How about one of each if $$$ is truly no consideration?

since I'm a big faggly waggly I guess I couldn't possibly help you. You're on your own honey. . . .

What I wanna know is, if you could be any animal in the world, what would it be? What's the best animal?

Cool John said:
hows about you move on with that gay shit.......

anyone else??

Don't worry, you're not my type. If you are homophobic, I suggest staying away from the AudioBuddy.

John, that list is all over the place. Why don't you figure out you price range, whether you want transfomers or transformerless, one channel or two - and if you want to include A/D converters with the preamp.

What's your application? What type of music?

Dan Richards
Digital Pro Sound
The Listening Sessions

Dot said:
John, that list is all over the place. Why don't you figure out you price range, whether you want transfomers or transformerless, one channel or two - and if you want to include A/D converters with the preamp.

What's your application? What type of music?
[/url]

since chessrock is the only one who seems to be able to keep the post on topic, then i guess hes the only one who gets a response....
price range FOR ONE-- no more than $1400
application- pro tools
music- rap
a/d converters would be cool, if they were really good (like on the apogee)
as for one channel or two -- that wont really make or break it, but i guess when i get down to it, one is really all thats necessary, because ill just be recording one mic at a time.

hey, that just eliminated a few from the list. lol thanks man

I think it depends on what you are looking for as far as a sound.

But, if your price is under $1,400...

If you want color...

Then, I'd go: Great River ME-1NV or FMR RNP.

If you want clean...

Then I suggest you get a John Hardy, a Grace or an A Designs in no particular order.

For $1,400, you could get an FMR RNP plus another mic preamp such as the Grace or the A Designs.

Steve, www.mojopie.com

chessrock[/i] [B]Anyone else think this is the stupidest poll we've ever seen?[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cool John said:
...chessrock is the only one who seems to be able to keep the post on topic...

Hard to argue with that.

I'M so CONFUSED!!!!!!@@@@@#%$&^%*&&(*
i guess I'd just get the focusrite isa producer pack
In His Name
Big Kenny

Now let me get a few things straight here . . .

I'm not a homophobe . . .

I have no feelings or positions either way about a person's sexual preference, or lack thereof . . .

And I realize it's very juvenile to use the term "gay" inapropriately in context . . .

But honestly guys, this has got to be single gayest poll I've ever seen posted on this board. Let's make that the single gayest, most flamingly homoerotic THREAD I've ever seen on this board. :D :D

Now I realize, also, that I'm doing some serious trolling here, and I apologize for this in advance. But honestly, I'm contemplating the appropriateness of Cool John changing his handle to Gay John, and I'm going to post an even gayer poll than this one and ask you guys the following:

New nick for Cool John:

a) Gay John
b) Homo John
c) Super homo John
d) Super Gay Homo John

Sorry again for the Trolling, guys.

Back