Volume control with a mixer ?

Johnny Rico

Hi, I'm new on this forum and this is my first request :)

I've got an M-Audio Delta Audiophile 24/96 and newly purchased Wharfedale Diamond Pro 8.2A monitors (used).

I wanted to know which of these 3 mixers would allow me to control the volume of the monitors with faders or buttons (I don't care), because I don't want to modify the volume on the software control panel of the M-audio (boring and too slow if the sound is too loud), but manually on a mixer.

Here they are:

-Tapco Blend 6
-Yamaha MG10/2
-Behringer (about 150 $/100 € but I think the quality of these is so so...)

Thank you !;)

Hi, I'm new on this forum and this is my first request :)

I've got an M-Audio Delta Audiophile 24/96 and newly purchased Wharfedale Diamond Pro 8.2A monitors (used).

I wanted to know which of these 3 mixers would allow me to control the volume of the monitors with faders or buttons (I don't care), because I don't want to modify the volume on the software control panel of the M-audio (boring and too slow if the sound is too loud), but manually on a mixer.

Here they are:

-Tapco Blend 6
-Yamaha MG10/2
-Behringer (about 150 $/100 € but I think the quality of these is so so...)

Thank you !;)

All those mixer have a control room out on them. Get your main mix nice and loud where you like it, send that to your PC. Send the control room outputs to your speakers, and you can turn that up/down all you want without changing the main mix you're sending to the PC.

I like yamaha mixers, I used one for a long time before I went multichannel. They work great, better pres than behringer. And prolly the tapco too, even tho the pres made by mackie, but I think mackie is overpriced in general so I'm not really a fan....

Back