Voice Over Work

dude's voice is awesome. who gives a shit if he doesn't enunciate his words together.

I hear people with awesome voices all day long. Most of them don't work much. The ones that do, usually have strong acting or improv chops.
In my opinion, dude would be better served at this point by sharpening his interpretation skills, rather than dropping money into making a demo that will instantly mark him as an amateur in the mind of the buyer (and buyers have long memories).

yeah, i recommended he take some acting lessons. i'm over this thing. i promised him i'd capture his voice. i did that and gave him some audio beds under it. i need to burn it to disc tonight and be done with it.

lol. thanks, but:

Then fuck 'em. :D

If it ends up being something you might end up doing, I was pointing out that you have the resources yourself to provide the recording service AND the audio beds. Could be lucrative.:cool:

Then fuck 'em. :D

If it ends up being something you might end up doing, I was pointing out that you have the resources yourself to provide the recording service AND the audio beds. Could be lucrative.:cool:

yeah, no kidding. the first thing he said after i gave him the cd's w/o the audio in it was "can i hook you up with my bro in-law? he's got some stuff he wants recorded". i was like, if he can afford it, hell yes.

Back