Vocalist Wanted!

HomeNoiseRecord

Hey guys,

Just wondered if anyone wanted to do a collaboration, jsut for fun. Over the next few weeks im going to be creating more tunes and if anyone wants to Rap, sing, whatever over them i'll do my best to turn them into a kcik ass tune.

Pre existing songs in mind, for style examples include:

Ded Prez - Bigger than (Dubstep)
Britney's new one ;-)

and so on. Any ideas, volunteers, either email me at adamj (at) musician.org or reply to this thread, cheers!

p.s my previous stuff can be found at soundcloud.com/adamjowens

hehe, im not too fond of it myself, but bear in mind the composition aspect of it. Put this way, if Armand Van Helden did the tune and it was some random youve never heard of, the song would be getting a lot better publicity!!

Yo do a rap over my latest tune Sweet Addiction - see the Mastering clinic for a heavy duty sample. You can get some straight up club remix going on that. The haters gonna hate no matter what so use a sure thing. Then do a video and give me my creds.

Hey guys,

Just wondered if anyone wanted to do a collaboration, jsut for fun. Over the next few weeks im going to be creating more tunes and if anyone wants to Rap, sing, whatever over them i'll do my best to turn them into a kcik ass tune.

Britney's new one ;-)

and so on. Any ideas, volunteers, either email me at adamj (at) musician.org or reply to this thread, cheers!

Are you a male or a female? PS I don't do rap

Hey guys,

Britney's new one ;-)

Do you want to do a slow version of Britney's new song? I'm not a fan of Britney spears but if we mellowed it out and made it more musical

I am also looking for a vocalist to collaborate with me on a cover of a Breaking Benjamin song called "Simple Design" that I am doing for a video on my youtube channel with 1,000+ subscribers. If anyone is interested, email me at Aturn3d@yahoo.com

You can hear the mp3 of my cover in the mp3 section on this forum.
You can also see some of my other (not as good) cover on youtube.com/aturn3d if interested

Back