vocal effects???

Ham Slam

Hey all, question here for ya. I am trying to pin point the vocal processing that was done on the latest Mudvayne cd. I hear EQ, comperssion, some reverb, maybe a little chorus. Any opinions here? I dont have my studio up and running yet (AHH!!!), but this is somthing I would like to try myself. Thanks to all, you've been a huge help over the years.

PS. I just ordered the latest HomeRecording CD, cant wait to get it!!!

Hey spinster! whats up? No, I dont have a link, sorry. You mean you dont have the CD!?!?, ha ha I got the digipak CD from them, it came with the DVD on it. It showed them in the studio, it gives you a great look at the before and after of there sound. I wish you could see it to see what I mean. This guy needs a little,..well help with the vocals. The vocal processing is done on all the vocal tracks I've paid attention to, but the one you may have heard is "not falling" its still played constantly on rock stations. Also if you're going to check out their songs, check out " perversion of a truth" (my favorite), its the next track after the one I mentioned, both on "the end of all things to come". See what you think the vocal effects are,
later!

P.S. buy the CD, Spinster!!!

Back