'Visitors'

Very Cool .. Very pristine sounding mix . I thought this was stirring and relaxing at the same time. I think you could drag the fade out a little longer ..
Enjoyed it .. mark

It sounds like a mix of a guitar and pluckish keyboard. How'd you do that? Guitar setting on keys?

I like the tune, too. Dignity music.

If you ever get your hands on a live choir, the pad part would sound wonderful actually sung.

It sounds like a mix of a guitar and pluckish keyboard. How'd you do that? Guitar setting on keys?

I like the tune, too. Dignity music.

If you ever get your hands on a live choir, the pad part would sound wonderful actually sung.

Hey dobro! Liking your new music.

This is a simple production done out of boredom really, staying in while having a patio laid and playing with an AI image generator when the picture above popped out which somehow led to this.

Not sure what information you might like as to 'How'd you do that' exactly so...

The guitar is a sampled vst played on keyboard. Chain: delay > phaser > EQ > compressor > reverb.

The vocal pad is 2 different choral sounds (blended highs from one and mids from the other) into a bus: volume automation > de-esser > EQ > reverb > EQ.

Master chain: EQ > compressor > EQ > reverb > imager > EQ > limiter

Pretty simple and not much to it really but I thought I'd post it as I've spent time here 'helping' others with their stuff and thought they should have the opportunity for a bit of 'considered criticism' the other way 🙃.

Always love a live choir! but there's no budget for this, just done to pass some time...

Hey dobro! Liking your new music.

This is a simple production done out of boredom really, staying in while having a patio laid and playing with an AI image generator when the picture above popped out which somehow led to this.
'Staying in while having a patio laid' sounds promising.

Not sure what information you might like as to 'How'd you do that' exactly so...

The guitar is a sampled vst played on keyboard. Chain: delay > phaser > EQ > compressor > reverb.
Got it. It felt more keyboard than guitar, yeah.

Pretty simple and not much to it really but I thought I'd post it as I've spent time here 'helping' others with their stuff and thought they should have the opportunity for a bit of 'considered criticism' the other way 🙃.

Pretty simple, and it works.

Always love a live choir! but there's no budget for this, just done to pass some time...

I'm on it.

Back