Virus KC/Indigo2 vs. Nord lead3

subtractor

Do any of you have experience or opinions on a comparison of these boards?
I'd kind of like to try a different synth and do a possible trade for an access virus c keyboard or the indigo2 (same synth different package) for my nord lead3. Which would you prefer? Should I stick with the Nord? Or try to trade?
Prepal is not really up to date on these two , but I think they're pretty close in the current resale market.
If it was an even trade would you do it?

I've only played the table top version of the Virus C but I like it more than the Nord Lead 3. It has some of the most aggressive sounds of all the virtual analog synths yet it can also do smoother prettier sounds. It seems real versatile to me.

The Nord Lead 3 has a unique sound, I like it too- just not quite as much the Virus C. The thing is that until you actually take these keyboards home you don't know how they will sit in a mix.

Have you played the Virus ?

I've played with the a and b a little... Not the c, but I really like the size and look of the indigo2.
I've had my nord for about a year, and I love it for sure. I'm pretty decent at programming it and it is very unique and powerful... But I've had the lust for a virus c for about the same amount of time, and money says, I'd have to give up a synth to get it...

I just wouldn't want to be sorry about losing the lead3 someday...

Back