Villa Wafer

Hey, my hat's off to anyone recording some Hendrix. Tough act to follow.
Also trying to emulate Mitch Mitchell when you're just learning drums is quite admirable on it's own.
So yeah, here and there, some things could be better, but not bad. Not bad at all.
:thumbs up:

I should likely keep this to myself, but I just couldn't help but wonder when the Hammond was gonna kick in.
Just two or three sustained notes here and there would really bed down that guitar, IMO.

Ponder5

I should likely keep this to myself, but I just couldn't help but wonder when the Hammond was gonna kick in.
Just two or three sustained notes here and there would really bed down that guitar, IMO.

Ponder5

I wish I had a hammond and could play one.

Last edited:
It sounds better, though now the guitar is a bit too forward for me... ;) Split the difference?

that's better, yeah. sounds like a live performance to me. like I walked into a bar and the band is jamming it out toward the back.
Thanks for checking out the remix.

Hi Jimi, yeah I agree with Robus - split the difference between the guitar levels on the two mixes! The remix is good, but I think has the guitar a touch high.

Sounds are very cool throughout and though you might still be learning on the drums, I think you got a real nice tone with them. The have a real vintage feel to them which I like a lot. I don't know the original, but nice jam man :)
Thanks for listening rob. I will tweak the mix some more.
Thanks for giving it another listen Robus.

Back